Assuming you are referring to “Lost Ark” the game, to equip engravings in Lost Ark, follow these steps:
- Open your inventory by pressing the “I” key or clicking on the bag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Locate the item that you want to equip an engraving on. Engravings can only be equipped on certain items, such as weapons or armor, that have an engraving slot available.
- Right-click on the item to open the item details window.
- If the item has an engraving slot available, you will see a button labeled “Engraving” at the bottom of the window. Click on this button to open the engraving interface.
- In the engraving interface, you can see all of the engravings that you currently have in your inventory. Select the engraving that you want to equip by clicking on it.
- Once you have selected the engraving, drag it from your inventory and drop it into the engraving slot on the item.
- If the engraving is successfully equipped, you will see its effect displayed in the item details window.
- Repeat this process for any other items that you want to equip engravings on.
Note that some engravings have level requirements, so make sure to check that you meet the requirements before trying to equip them. Also, some engravings may have a limited number of uses before they expire, so keep an eye on the engraving’s remaining uses.